Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Kids Sayings (Since the New Year)

3/13/2016
I was baking cookies after church with Saige. When the timer on the oven went off, Saige yelled, "Mom, cookie time!!!"

3/11/2016
Maia and Heidi had so much fun playing Legos with each other so nicely on Thursday that Heidi said, "Maia and I are going to have sister time today..." I was thinking to myself, "aw, how sweet. Sister time sounds so great." Then Heidi finished her sentence, "Maia and I are going to have sister time today without Saige ruining everything!" Sister time meant time without "little sister". Hmm..

1/30/2016
Maia- "Mom, I feel like Saige has a super power for taking things that aren't hers."

1/27/2016
Maia came in from playing outside in the snow and I said, "Hey! How was it?" Maia said, "BRB mom. Bathroom break."



No comments: